WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

Community Meeting + Q&A #1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Minevibe, Sep 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minevibe

Minevibe Minevibe Team
    Leadership

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

This Saturday, we will be hosting our first ever COMMUNITY MEETING as well as another ADMIN Q&A! I will be providing you all with important information for this upcoming event.

What is a Community Meeting?
    Here at Minevibe, we value our community. As an Administration Team, we think that it is vital that we interact with you all and listen to your feedback whenever possible – as well as to keep you up to date with internal happenings. This special event will allow us to discuss our recent open beta and its results. We’ll be going in depth regarding network updates, too. Our Community Meeting events will run every other month to keep you up to date on what’s happening!

How can I attend?
    The Community meeting will take place at 12:00 CST. This can be seen in other time zones below:
    • 18:00 BST (British Summer Time)
    • 10:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    • 03:00 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
    The live meeting will be held on our Discord server. This event will also be live streamed on our Official Minevibe YouTube Channel if you are unable to connect to our Discord, or wish to view this meeting at a later date.

What about the Q&A?
    Towards the end of this special event, we will also be holding an Admin Q&A. Many members of our Leadership and Administration Team will be present to answer your appropriate questions. With new additions to our Administration Team since the last Q&A, you will be able to get to know them a bit better.

To submit your questions, head to https://goo.gl/forms/3Ys6RSynufcucPwH2, and fill in the form to have your query noted and be answered during the event. Select who you would like to ask the question to (a specific person, or simply everyone!), put your name (or remain anonymous) and, well, ask away!

We hope to see you all this Saturday, the 29th of September, for this awesome event at the times listed above!

Thanks,
    The Minevibe Team

• Love it! Love it! x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    #1 Minevibe, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Exclusive

Exclusive Regular Member

I absolutely love the idea of a community meeting - I've said it countless times, integral part of the community is communication! Bravo Minevibe. Also, I am really looking forward to this admin Q&A, I just watched the previous one on youtube and I would love to compare how things have changed and the direction the server is taking.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zyeos

Zyeos Active Member

I can't wait to attend, I'll be submitting some questions of my own! c:

• Like Like x 1
  4. UltraColor

UltraColor Active Member
    Translation Team VIP+

You can count me in! I look forward to listening to everything the administrative and leadership team have to say. I too have submitted some questions of my own, in the hopes of bettering my own and others understanding on certain things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hibachis

Hibachis Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator Support Team Pro

Hype! I along with the majority of the staff team will be there. I look forward to seeing more community members this time around, the last one was a blast! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ExpertOfChess

ExpertOfChess Moderator
    Moderator Community Team

I hope to make it! I'll also have to think up some questions for the new admins!

7. Zyrakia

Zyrakia Active Member
    Pro Translation Team BETA

Man I love the interaction with the community of this server, hopefully I can make it! Cant wait to see some other familiar people there too :)

8. FireLoop

FireLoop Active Member
    VIP BETA

It was Awesome!

9. Gunna

Gunna Regular Member
    Pro BETA

The community meeting went amazing, great to see all the community together!

~Gunna | Bas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.