WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

I hacked.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rex, Dec 11, 2018.

?

Do you forgive me?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Hey guys...

I think this has gone on long enough and I have always kept this secret from the community. I have come here today to talk about my greatest secret on the community. I will also explain what I will do now that I have stopped and how I will move pass this.

I hacked.

Yes, after all you guys thought so, I did hack while on the minevibe server and way before I even came here as well. To clarify everything I want to say that I was using a mod that increases hit box to an entity so it would extend my reach, I could hit threw blocks, and have a totally unfair advantage over everybody else. I understand I will receive a lot of hate from me creating this thread and I will accept it.

I know this will shock the community and might damage it a little because I am well-known to the entire community. For this reason, I feel it is appropriate for me to take a break from Minevibe forums and discord until the server gets released so the community will heal. I will take and server any punishment staff may give me and make a promise that I will never cheat again.

I believe in second chances but do not feel like I deserve one after keeping such a big secret from you guys. I will understand if I am not granted a second chance because of all this. Once again, I admit to cheating and deeply apologize for it. I hope that the community can heal from this and I may one day be brought back into the community.

Good bye, for now.​

• Hmm Hmm x 4
  2. JapaneseSquid

JapaneseSquid Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator Support Team Staff Development Community Team Production Team

Well, that wasn’t too much of a surprise to me.
    But hey, you owned up to it. In the end, you chose to come clean, and that matters a lot. Thank you for your honesty.
    I hope that you will not repeat your same actions again.
    So, thank you.
    Salutations,
    Squid (and Shik)

• Love it! Love it! x 2
  3. Bedwar

Bedwar Regular Member
    VIP BETA

I'm glad that you came clean, I also believe in second chances and that you come out about this is a step in the right direction. I also completely agree with everything Squid said and hope that this is was a one-time thing... but pat on the back for coming clean. Hope to see you around.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Aminuh

Aminuh Retired Manager
    Vibe BETA

Thread Locked

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hmm Hmm x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.