WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

Is this keep-worthy???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FacetFree, Nov 5, 2018.

?

Should I keep the name and logo?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FacetFree

FacetFree Member

Hey guys.
    So, I've had a lot of different usernames and logos I've made for myself because I've always changed my mind. I really don't want it to happen again because it's getting to the point of people not remembering who I am online. So I need to be persuaded to keep this for a much longer time.

My Logo represents F3, as in Kindergarten the class made a full on illustration of a reindeer knocking on Santa's door. When I cut out the antlers, though, I accidentally cut out an F, and a 3! I sent it to the teacher and she wanted more shape, but I didn't want to do that. So what I did was cut out the back of the three.
    And then I thought of that as a username, so I thought: "How can I make F3 into a username?" And so I took F to stand for Facet, and 3 to represent the word Free. The reason this works with me is that of my personal life, and so because of it being personal, it'll be brief.

In Year 3 and 4 I had the toughest time of my life. Being autistic meant being responsive calmly would make it a good day. I even got to the point where I was suspended in Year 4 for 3 days. And even though it was only 3 days, that hurt to understand. Other kids who didn't know me, didn't know that I couldn't help the monstrosity I was arising as and thought of me as a lunatic. And that's where it comes in.

The official Google definition of the word facet is: 'a particular aspect or feature of something.' I think of that something being me, and that particular aspect being what others see. They don't know there's another side, they don't know that.

Now that's something to really dislike happening, people need to understand the full picture. That's why it's Facet Free. Facet free: don't assume something after seeing half the picture. Analyse before making a response. And that's my name.

As I said at the start, should I keep this name and logo or not?
    Please answer soon,
    RileyS
    https://imgur.com/a/kmrqNUg

2. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

I personally like it! I love how it is mixed in with the other character!

• Like Like x 1
  3. FacetFree

FacetFree Member

Thanks, Rex! I appreciate it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chimps

Chimps Regular Member

I like it