WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

Game Idea Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Rex, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Aloha Minevibe community!
    I have come here today to make a new game suggestion that everybody would love to see! My idea is the new game 'Kingdoms'. This game will include many fun and interesting features and will hopefully become available to the Minevibe community! I hope ya'll enjoy! In this thread I will cover the topics:​
    • What is this game? - Explain all aspects of this new game.​
    • How will the star work? - What the nether star ​
    What is the game?
    Inspired off of the Minevibe Server Trailer, Kingdoms will be a mini-game that will consist of 2 teams: black and blue. Each teams will be placed into a small castle and will be given starting materials such as: wood, sword, bow, arrows, etc. and will fight the other team for a stretch of a few minutes until the 'death-match' starts. While the fight is happening, kills will earn in-game currency and a rare chance to get you a special item; a Nether Star. When the death-match starts, players will use their currency they earned to purchase items such as: TnT, auto cannons, powerful bows, etc. Players are to make TNT cannons or use their bows to eventually break down walls, and kill other players for more in-game currency. The nether star is used to purchase an auto-build TNT cannon of a variety. Once the walls are broken, players will have to break the opposing teams beacon and eventually kill them all. Once their beacon is broke, they earn a special buff to help them in battle.

How will the star work?
    Players will be able to build their own TNT cannons in the base with no greifing or bothering of players. The auto-build TNT cannons are purchased with nether stars and the player is granted an enchanted block with the name of cannon on it. Each special cannon will have a curtain power (Number of cannons to launch TNT) There is a 5 minute grace period where players may safely build their cannons and prepare defenses. There can be cannon names such as:

LAYOUT FOR CANNON:
    Name, Type of cannon, Power, Special ability if listed
    1. Big Bertha - Shotgun, 10 power, Each kill grants the player extra currency​
    2. Clensing Maker - Long-rifle cannon, 30 power, Spread poison around explosion​
    3. Wood Spreader - Regular Cannon, 15 power, Places wood under TNT in a straight even line while firing​
    4. Gum Spitter - Shotgun, 20 power, Shoots green blocks covering the enemy base​
    Well, I hope everybody enjoys this suggestion and would love to see this in-game! Until the next thread, see ya!​

2. invaderr

invaderr Operations Assistant
    Manager Administrator Staff Development

"Clensing maker."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Gotta make it sound good!

4. Aluux

Aluux Regular Member
    VIP BETA

Thank you for your suggestion! This has been logged and will be looked into, however it is not confirmed that it will be added.

5. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.