WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

Denied Prisons

Discussion in 'Denied Ideas' started by Rex, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Hello there Minevibe community!

I have come here today to suggest a brand new game-mode that will steal all players and get them to our server! The game-mode I am suggesting is 'Prisons'.

What is 'Prisons'?:
    Prisons is a fun game-mode that combines a few other game-modes to make it so much more fun. The objective is to gain money by mining blocks in a moderately big area and sell them for money, and use that to rank-up to a bugger mine with better blocks that sell for more.

Why to add this?:
    Prisons is a game-mode that is constant. By that I mean that it is always taking in new players and it never ends, and it is becoming more and more popular throughout the Minecraft server database! It will be a lot of fun and people will love to play it! It will help the server get off the ground and get a lot of early players to boost the count!

Extra features to possibly add:
    Now, there is a long list of things but they all compliment each other with the tings they can and/or can not do! When you are in the level up process, you go from the entire alphabet and from 'Z' to 'FREE' then to a 'PRESTIGE' step in the ranks. For every time you continue to rank up during the 'PRESTIGE' levels, it will add 1 to it each time granting you with grater rewards from selling blocks and possibly a personal token boost! Also, DO NOT allow players to purchase anything with real money because, although this may limit Minevibe's equity, this will allow players to legitimately rank up with no sort of way to 'cheat' their way up the ladder! (Suggested by @Specular) I have a few suggestions to add because, Minevibe can not be just normal server, it needs to have creativity and some vibe to it! :p

Keys:
    Now the keys on here should be almost normal, but with some fancy rewards (I will get to this later in the thread). Keys can be found by mining blocks and use a custom enchant to obtain keys which are automatically stored into your inventory; dropped if it is full! I believe the developers can have as many types of keys they would like but I suggest around 4 types of keys:

Mine Key:
    The most simple key that rewards you in short amounts of money per key. They are the most common and don't get missed very often. This should also include tokens, this will be explained later in the thread!

Vote Key:
    Obtained by voting for the server, (optional for this key) with some extra few bucks to the mix!

Clensed Key: (made up the name :p)
    An UN-common key with different, more overpowered rewards if you will, will larger amounts of money and more amounts of tokens. This may also include a stronger pickaxe or a special item such as a piece of paper to repair it by dropping the paper on the pickaxe.

God Key:
    The most rare and overpowered key on the server. This should include the largest sums of money and tokens at a time and a Key Backpack; explained later in thread. Some kits may be obtained by this key with equipment that is very good and is top quality and worth the wait to find a god key and get it!

Key Backpacks:
    Key backpacks are a thing that store your keys automatically to you; instead of stacking your inventory with stack and stacks of keys, it will automatically store into your backpack. These backpacks can be upgraded in a menu opened by right clicking them and spending tokens to do so! Keys may also be automatically opened in the key backpack GUI by 1 at a time (left-click) and 64 at a time (right-click) to make things easier on ALL players. There also is a perk you can unlock by spending a few tokens: 'Un-droppable' so no body can accidentally drop it for a player to pick it up!

Item-Rename Tokens:
    These are a feature in the server that allows the player to rename their pickaxe, sword, key backpack, etc. These can be found in Clensed or God crates with a low chance of obtaining them. They allow the player to have the item in their inventory, and type a command in chat such as /rename <name> while holding the item you would like to rename. To avoid any hate and negative emotion, I suggest that you can view it with a pop-up GUI that will appear when you attempt to rename an item with a preview of the name you are about to give it.

Custom Enchants:
    Now custom enchants will be the biggest part of the server. I have a lot of enchants to suggest so try to bear with me. All enchants MUST be purchased with tokens. Each level increases the amount it costs to upgrade it each time.
    Key Greed:
    This is a custom enchant that greatly applies to Key Backpacks and Keys because this enchant increases not only chance to get keys, but increases the amount as well. This is a hard-to-get enchant with about 10 levels to it costing a lot of tokens to upgrade.
    Lucky:
    Lucky is a semi-special enchant. It is not useless or too powerful to have. This enchant allows you to have a low chance to receive tokens from mining without going to other mines. It should be maxed out at level 50 being moderately expensive to get.
    Experienced:
    This enchantment allows players to upgrade their pickaxe level. The higher the level, the higher the price blocks sell for, how many tokens you get from a Lucky enchant or from Other mines, etc. This should also max at 50 giving the player more and more experience while mining blocks. This should be cheap and not worth it at the start but worth it in the long-haul.
    Circled:
    Probably the most efficient way of mining, circles is an enchantment that allows the player to destroy by a radius depending on the level of this. It should be one of the most important enchant that will start as a 3x3 radius and slowly increase to a maximum of 5. (to avoid lag an such)
    Show Off:
    By far the most important and most valuable enchant of all, Show Off. Show Off should allow you to claim extra tokens and money from being AFK. How it works is that it has a small chance to automatically to mine a few blocks or get you tokens at random. This should be the hardest to max so I suggest level 1000 and to be the most cheap at start, but at the end the most expensive over all.
    Undroppable:
    Prevents you from dropping your pickaxe by accident
    Unbreakable:
    Most likely one of the most expensive, but you never have to use a repair paper or use a repair hand sign!

Buff Enchantments:

Speed:
    Allows the user to have a speed buff while holding the pickaxe. Max of speed 3 for 3 levels and should also apply while flying.
    Night Vision:
    Grants the player night vision, not much said.
    Jump:
    Jump boost, could be the most annoying enchantment but good to grab the obsidian or extra few blocks from those hard-to-get places.

Other Mines:

These mines should be isolated from others that allow access only from becoming a curtain rank such as donator ranks or a curtain level in the prison server. They should contain special blocks such as obsidian that is extremely rare but guarantees you the chance to get tokens no matter what level any other enchantment is on your pickaxe.

I hope that everyone enjoyed reading this and would like to see this implemented into the game! P.S. if this is used I want credit for the suggestion and the 'Clensed' key! :p

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Rex, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  2. Muthu

Muthu Member
    Pro

This is epic.

EDIT: this really isn't a bad idea. I think this could be quite fun

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Specular

Specular Active Member
    VIP

This is cool, a suggestion I would make is to make it so that you can't buy anything in this gamemode with real money, that way you get to the top by pure grind, it will also make it more fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

That is a good idea! I will find some way to put that in!

EDIT: Added that and tagged you for the suggestion! Thanks for that!

• Like Like x 1
    #5 Rex, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  6. Chimps

Chimps Regular Member

Well thought through

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JapaneseSquid

JapaneseSquid Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator Support Team Staff Development Community Team Production Team

I don’t think prisons is the best choice for Minevibe. Too many servers have this exact gamemode already, and it’s hard to “steal all players” if many prisons players are already committed to different servers and wouldn’t risk going to another server. An original gamemode, however, could prove to be more effective. This of course is my opinion, who knows, maybe the owners want to add it for one reason or another.

• Hmm Hmm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Aluux

Aluux Regular Member
    VIP BETA

I love the idea of prison being added! I’m going to disagree with what has been said above, my reason being is that many servers have bedwars, skywars, factions and Kitpvp but that doesn’t stop us from adding those game modes, I feel like prison would be a great addition.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  11. invaderr

invaderr Operations Assistant
    Manager Administrator Staff Development

Hello there,

It seems you have put a lot of work into this particular idea, and for that I commend you. Unfortunately, we will not be looking to add 'Prisons' to our list of gamemodes (and privately planned ones) at Minevibe. This is unlikely to ever change.

Thanks,
    invaderr

~ Thread locked, suggestion denied.

• Hmm Hmm x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.