WE'LL BE BACK!

Join 0 others // PLAY.MINEVIBE.NET

Implemented Trophie Tags

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Rex, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

Greetings Minevibe community!
    I have come here today to make a new suggestion for the forums and it invokes trophie points.

As we all know, there currently exists 3 main tags: Newbie, Member, Active Member

I suggest we add a forth to this list. This tag will be called the ‘Well-Known Member’ tag and requires a higher amount of trophies. I will lean to staff for help with the required trophies for this tag and hope they can make it a fair number!​

2. Aluux

Aluux Regular Member
    VIP BETA

I don’t see an issue with adding a new tag like this, however I also don’t see a reason as to why it’s needed. It sounds like a lot of effort to come up with new trophies etc just for a tag on the forums, although it would make more sense if we added more than one so that players had more tags to climb.

3. Rex

Rex Established Member
    VIP BETA

I understand this.

4. invaderr

invaderr Operations Assistant
    Manager Administrator Staff Development

Hello there,

Thank you for submitting this suggestion to the team. I am glad to inform you a change similar to what you have suggested has taken place, although we did plan this before your suggestion. We've now introduced the Regular Member and Established Member to our Forums which our users can obtain.

Thanks,
    invaderr

~ Thread locked, suggestion implemented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.